Questions, banter and general discussion.
For some reason I cannot see any event information or results on ZP.

Is there a problem with the system?
I have same problem, i see results on my phone, and one laptop, but NOT on my Ipad or on another Laptop???
Have the same issue. No detail of events, my races etc. It effects my iPad only running a 9.3.5 IOS not my home computer. This has just happened recently. Any update on your end by chance?
Same here too. Over the last few days everything seems to have disappeared, No results or events; all
I have is my profile?
I have same problem, for some reason I cannot see any event information or results on ZP.

Is there a problem with the system?
Mostly seems to be working for me, except for a load of Saturday results missing.
I remember last year in December 2017 after a change or update in Zwift power I had the identical issue happen where much of the script was missing under the headings as the events , porfile details etc. I messaged the admin on Facebook than and they promptly replied that they 'need to make an adjustment to the java script to accept on the older versions of the ipads ". It is still on record in my messages to them. They got back to me quickly with their adjustments, and asked if that worked and it was fine all year up until the last week or so. I messaged them again on Facebook with our dilemma and as of yet have had not heard back from them. I am no teck guy for sure. These admin on Zwiftpower are pros. And over worked. I am sure they can solve this once they get to it. I do know there are many people using this awesome site that have experienced the same and have not seen this forum and do not know what is happenning. I am for sure missing the convenience of using the IPAD for sure that is beside the trainer:)!!