Questions, banter and general discussion.
605 posts
In case you need the model, it's a Cycleops Mag. I understand Zwift has an estimated power curve specifically for this one, rather than a generic curve for "unlisted" rollers" or "unlisted trainer"
Tim Gilbert wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:53 pm
In case you need the model, it's a Cycleops Mag. I understand Zwift has an estimated power curve specifically for this one, rather than a generic curve for "unlisted" rollers" or "unlisted trainer"
OK it has been reset.
Thank you!
Hello,

I've done a few races in D category on my old trainer: an Elite Realaxiom wired, wheel-on trainer, which always seemed to produce low power numbers for me, I think due to tire slippage. No matter how hard I pushed, I couldn't break about 415 watts, ever, on Zwift. Today I bought an Elite Direto and have calibrated it, and so far, my power output showing is a fair bit higher, as I expected it might. I want to continue racing as I really enjoy it, but I'm worried about the discrepancy between my old and new performance that may appear now that I have an accurate trainer. I.e., I don't want it to appear suspicious if my performance suddenly improves, when in actuality it is just my new trainer reflecting reality more closely! Should I request my old race results be deleted? I'm new to this forum, so apologies for the noob question. Thank you.
DHMacDonald wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:21 am
Hello,

I've done a few races in D category on my old trainer: an Elite Realaxiom wired, wheel-on trainer, which always seemed to produce low power numbers for me, I think due to tire slippage. No matter how hard I pushed, I couldn't break about 415 watts, ever, on Zwift. Today I bought an Elite Direto and have calibrated it, and so far, my power output showing is a fair bit higher, as I expected it might. I want to continue racing as I really enjoy it, but I'm worried about the discrepancy between my old and new performance that may appear now that I have an accurate trainer. I.e., I don't want it to appear suspicious if my performance suddenly improves, when in actuality it is just my new trainer reflecting reality more closely! Should I request my old race results be deleted? I'm new to this forum, so apologies for the noob question. Thank you.
I've applied a trainer upgrade so you can start afresh.
Thank you so much! Thanks as well to Zwiftpower.com in general for the service it provides.
Today Tour 2 was my first ride with new upgrade to Stages power and not zp. Can you reset my ranks, looks like i might be just making it into C group. Thanks! Ride on!
Blunder Toe wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:47 pm
Today Tour 2 was my first ride with new upgrade to Stages power and not zp. Can you reset my ranks, looks like i might be just making it into C group. Thanks! Ride on!
Done.
You'll need to race to get assigned a new category.
Hi,

I’ve just changed from a Tacx flow to a Neo and lost some watts. Could my data please be reset? And keep up the good work, love ZP!
fordie77@hotmail.com wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:09 pm
Hi,

I’ve just changed from a Tacx flow to a Neo and lost some watts. Could my data please be reset? And keep up the good work, love ZP!
When did you upgrade?