Questions, banter and general discussion.
550 posts
Phiggins wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:53 pm
Hi, i’ve changed my Vortex for an Flux S trainer on January 17th and since then my w/kg went down. There is no way i can hold over 3.2w/kg. What should i do to move from B to C cat?
Thank you
Sorted.
Hello,

Could you please remove all my results before Jan 1, 2019? Newly calibrated trainer indicates I am a C, but I’m still added to races as an A.

Eric
Eric Baumer wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:47 pm
Hello,

Could you please remove all my results before Jan 1, 2019? Newly calibrated trainer indicates I am a C, but I’m still added to races as an A.

Eric
Done.
Hello,

Please would it possible to delete all my results to date (4 events).

I set up Zwift a week ago with a ‘classic’ trainer which was unlisted. After a race last night where my power output was huge, but HR remained low, I finally decided to buy a ‘smart’ trainer today.

I have just completed my FTP and seen a massive drop, thereby verifying my ZPower results to date were well off.

Many thanks for your help,

Chris
Chris Redfern wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:16 pm
Hello,

Please would it possible to delete all my results to date (4 events).

I set up Zwift a week ago with a ‘classic’ trainer which was unlisted. After a race last night where my power output was huge, but HR remained low, I finally decided to buy a ‘smart’ trainer today.

I have just completed my FTP and seen a massive drop, thereby verifying my ZPower results to date were well off.

Many thanks for your help,

Chris
Done
Hi
Could you please remove all my results before Jan 16, 2019? I've moved from fluid trainer to smart trainer.
Thank you
Dalibor wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:05 pm
Hi
Could you please remove all my results before Jan 16, 2019? I've moved from fluid trainer to smart trainer.
Thank you
Done.
I just upgraded from a dumb zpower to a smart trainer. Please tag my account for a trainer upgrade or do I need to wait 3 months to reclassify thanks for any information.

January 25 2019 is when I upgraded on trainer and with zpower I was in A category

Thanks Sticky
Condor wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:33 pm
I just upgraded from a dumb zpower to a smart trainer. Please tag my account for a trainer upgrade or do I need to wait 3 months to reclassify thanks for any information.

January 25 2019 is when I upgraded on trainer and with zpower I was in A category

Thanks Sticky
Done.
uclown2002 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:01 am
Done.
Thanks Sticky.

Bit of a bug report here after the reset:

- Race ranking has reset to 600 (which is as it should be) and is recalculating correctly based on new results, but
- The rank change indicator (eg. small number with down arrow) appears to be still calculating based on old race ranking.

As an example: https://www.zwiftpower.com/events.php?zid=140784

My race points for that race were 433.25 which would bring my overall ranking down to about 560.94 from previous 594.23; however the change number is only '2.47 v'. That rank change is about what I would expect it to have been based on my old race ranking, which was around 420-430 before the reset.

Obviously not a big issue but might be worthwhile having a quick look at the code.