Questions, banter and general discussion.
605 posts
uclown2002 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:12 pm
kamilw85 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:06 pm
uclown2002 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:36 pm

It doesn't work that way. There is no option to downgrade.

Does it mean that I have to race in cat.B now even if my average power after most of races doesn’t exceed 3,2w/kg? :|
You need to race in the category displayed on your ZwiftPower profile, which is currently B. As image says it is based on 30 days of race data so will be constantly reassessed. The FTP is taken from the 95% of 20mins column so has nothing to do with average power.
Sorry, my English isn’t great.. by average I ment that FTP from 95% column. It’s just strange that they upgraded me after one race . Thank you for your prompt response. I will have to wait 30 days for reassessment ;)
Please could you remove the following race from my profile. I had calibration issues with my trainer so my power is higher in this race than it should be.

Thursday 13 December 2018 15:55 Zwift - Tour of London - Stage 1 (B)

Thanks
James
JamesBov wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:14 pm
Please could you remove the following race from my profile. I had calibration issues with my trainer so my power is higher in this race than it should be.

Thursday 13 December 2018 15:55 Zwift - Tour of London - Stage 1 (B)

Thanks
James
Done.
Can you DQ me from this result?

events.php?zid=108804

Calibration went wrong apparently, and the numbers do not match my PM-data.
jtolboll@gmail.com wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:50 pm
Can you DQ me from this result?

events.php?zid=108804

Calibration went wrong apparently, and the numbers do not match my PM-data.
Sorted.
Could you possibly reset my power numbers up until the 21st of December.
I am using a power meter since the 22nd and my true power is way of (lower) compared to the estimated zpower for my dump trainer.
jimaakos wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:38 am
Could you possibly reset my power numbers up until the 21st of December.
I am using a power meter since the 22nd and my true power is way of (lower) compared to the estimated zpower for my dump trainer.
Done.
Hello

Could you reset my rank? I have a "newer" trainer with an estimated power curve that seems to much better align with reality.

I had been using a set of dumb rollers without any resistance unit as "unlisted rollers" (like shown in Zwift's set-up screen) but these seemed to significantly overestimate my power output during most rides.

Thank you for all the work you do to support this community - here's to a great new year!

Tim
Tim Gilbert wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:03 pm
Hello

Could you reset my rank? I have a "newer" trainer with an estimated power curve that seems to much better align with reality.

I had been using a set of dumb rollers without any resistance unit as "unlisted rollers" (like shown in Zwift's set-up screen) but these seemed to significantly overestimate my power output during most rides.

Thank you for all the work you do to support this community - here's to a great new year!

Tim
So your newer trainer is using ZPower still?
Yes - a "smart" trainer or a power meter is not an option for me in the near future