Questions, banter and general discussion.
111 posts
Almost.fast - I think KISS should post retroactively riders weight and height and if not KISS then Zwift should make this public as well, I mean you don’t get to hide or manipulate your weight and height in a real life ride.
personally i think anyone found doing this should just be banned from zp for 1 month along with all their data removed. this would send out a strong message that cheating will be dealt with in a harsh way. It would also deter others from doing it. Just my 2p worth
whats 140 cm in feet maybe he can audition for snow white or harry potter or LOR
Darren Green wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:09 pm
*** COUGH ***

https://www.zwiftpower.com/profile.php?z=4470 ...
Sorted ty
It's probably a thing. I went to change my flag to Canadian flag to reduce chances of getting DQ'd from Canadian champ race. I was doing this on Apple TV using the crappy remote, so ended up touching my height as well and it changed from 182cm to 181cm. Didn't change it back, so I did get DQ'd from the race due to "height doping".
What's the threshold for height doping flagging? I had 5'10" in my Zwift profile which put me at 178cm. I am really 5' 9.5" (and shrinking slightly ever year as I get older). Since I saw the Zwiftinsider article I wanted to not round up to get all that extra speed I should really have. I waited until after the nationals to make my height more accurate to avoid any flagging, but am I going to get flagged now for the that 1cm correction?
1 or 2cm will not trigger a DQ unless you do it every week :-)
Kevin Blades wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:52 am
personally i think anyone found doing this should just be banned from zp for 1 month along with all their data removed. this would send out a strong message that cheating will be dealt with in a harsh way. It would also deter others from doing it. Just my 2p worth
you dont want the data deleted... most deliberate cheats always ask for their data deleted "so they can start over" its all here to see.
good point danny!!
on the height thing going to measure myself at the end of the day rekon i will be an inch shorter lol