Yesterday I did both the Giro Bologna ITT ride and Tour of Watopia Stage 5. When I look on my profile page, both rides show up correctly. However, if I go to my Team page and on to the Results tab, it shows my ToW result as also being for the Giro (with me in Category A and another person from my team in Category E, even though there was no Cat A for the Giro!).

Normally I wouldn't bother worrying about this, but our team has set up a league for who gets the fastest time overall on all ToW stages, and they use this Team Results page for official verification, so I'd like my time to appear under the correct race. Any idea how / why this might have happened?

steve_rob5 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 2:28 pm
Yesterday I did both the Giro Bologna ITT ride and Tour of Watopia Stage 5. When I look on my profile page, both rides show up correctly. However, if I go to my Team page and on to the Results tab, it shows my ToW result as also being for the Giro (with me in Category A and another person from my team in Category E, even though there was no Cat A for the Giro!).

Normally I wouldn't bother worrying about this, but our team has set up a league for who gets the fastest time overall on all ToW stages, and they use this Team Results page for official verification, so I'd like my time to appear under the correct race. Any idea how / why this might have happened?

That's a known bug on the team page when events start at the same time.

It can't be corrected unfortunately.