Questions, banter and general discussion.
It would be great to know your average power throughout a race. This would help a lot in pacing, as most of the time I go too fast in the first half of a race, and struggle through the back half.

There are also times when I was so close to a personal best wattage over 5, 20, or 60 minutes, and would have pushed that extra bid harder had my average watts been displayed. Instead, the effort was just close, but not good enough.

This really shouldn’t be too hard you implement as it seems like an ordinary mathematical calculation. More statistics/data collected are always a good thing in my opinion.
Emeniano wrote: ↑
Tue May 14, 2019 9:39 pm
It would be great to know your average power throughout a race. This would help a lot in pacing, as most of the time I go too fast in the first half of a race, and struggle through the back half.

There are also times when I was so close to a personal best wattage over 5, 20, or 60 minutes, and would have pushed that extra bid harder had my average watts been displayed. Instead, the effort was just close, but not good enough.

This really shouldn’t be too hard you implement as it seems like an ordinary mathematical calculation. More statistics/data collected are always a good thing in my opinion.
If you open ZP's Live data feed during the race you can see your average power and your normalised power.
I didn’t think about that. It’s a little delayed, and requires another device, but it’s better than nothing. Thanks.