Questions, banter and general discussion.
Hi all,
I am trying to figure out what happened with the ZHR Zwift Handicap Race @ 19:30 EDT. The race quality appears to be around 390. I was in cat "E" and finished ahead of two other ranked cat "E"s. But no result. Looks like the WKG limit was not enforced as the winner of the "E"s averaged 2.6 wkg. So is this just an example of the race organizer not following the rules? or is there something else going on? Any information is greatly appreciated.

TIA,
David
jdriley83 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:53 am
Hi all,
I am trying to figure out what happened with the ZHR Zwift Handicap Race @ 19:30 EDT. The race quality appears to be around 390. I was in cat "E" and finished ahead of two other ranked cat "E"s. But no result. Looks like the WKG limit was not enforced as the winner of the "E"s averaged 2.6 wkg. So is this just an example of the race organizer not following the rules? or is there something else going on? Any information is greatly appreciated.

TIA,
David
I suspect you were assessed against only those in Cat E and there was only 4 finishers; not enough for ranking points to be calculated.
S.ticky wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:52 pm
jdriley83 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:53 am
Hi all,

TIA,
David
I suspect you were assessed against only those in Cat E and there was only 4 finishers; not enough for ranking points to be calculated.
I see an "U" now for this race and I was awarded points! When I look, everybody has the "U".