Questions, banter and general discussion.
    Hi Sticky,

can you set me up to being able to add a new league from the DIRT events? So far only Sterny, Matt Gardiner and Matt Brandt can do it but Sterny wants me being able to do it as well.

Thanks Seb
    You should be good to go 😁
    Thank you, it works.

Is there a difference between using "time" and "stage" in the "Points Type"? It should be adding the best time of the best rider of each team for each stage similar to road racing general classifications.
    James is best placed to help with league settings. I don’t have PC access for next 10 days which is hindering my responses.
    Sorry Sticky, sorry James,

I tried on my own but failed. The 8 Stages of DIRT league should score teams based on the lowest time of the racers of each team each week. What do I need to do to get this result? I have choosen "time" but it somehow scores the team standings based on the slowest racer of each team at the moment. Thanks Seb
    Sebastian ZwiftSeb wrote:
    Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:03 pm
    Sorry Sticky, sorry James,

I tried on my own but failed. The 8 Stages of DIRT league should score teams based on the lowest time of the racers of each team each week. What do I need to do to get this result? I have choosen "time" but it somehow scores the team standings based on the slowest racer of each team at the moment. Thanks Seb
    This looks fine:-

Not sure what is happening below but you can ignore it. That image only shows the last event if I'm not mistaken, so has no useful purpose in overall standings.
    DIRT should be in 4th in the overall team standing since the best rider got 6th and one ahead isn't part of a team and two are from the same team. At the moment it takes the time of the slowest DIRT rider as team time and not of the fastest. It's obviously only a problem for teams with more then one racer.
    Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:58 pm
    DIRT should be in 4th in the overall team standing since the best rider got 6th and one ahead isn't part of a team and two are from the same team. At the moment it takes the time of the slowest DIRT rider as team time and not of the fastest. It's obviously only a problem for teams with more then one racer.
    Gotcha.

I find the league settings confusing myself so guess James will need to work his magic.
    How do I summon James? ;-)
    Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:20 am
    How do I summon James? ;-)
    I've asked him :-)