Results: http://zwiftpower.com/events.php?zid=231818

Welcome to Eat The Pain Race where we fuel up, dig deep, and test our limits!
This race is not a series; just a weekly throwdown where we can all push ourselves and each other!

You must be opted-in on Zwift.com & ZwiftPower.com to be counted for race results.
We highly encourage A racers to follow Zwift eRacing Ruleset.
Dual recording of trainer/power meter & recent weigh-in on ZwifTransparency highly encouraged.

Please sign up for group based your FTP/weight in kilograms.
A: 4.0 W/kg FTP+
B: 3.2 W/kg to 3.99 W/kg FTP
C: 2.5 W/kg to 3.19 W/kg FTP
D: Under 2.49 W/kg FTP
Could you please always add a comment for disqualifications (especially late ones) to keep everything transparent?
Maybe that could be automated? (As a feature request.)
A taste of abitrariness....
Lecaro wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:32 am
Could you please always add a comment for disqualifications (especially late ones) to keep everything transparent?
https://zwiftpower.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 877#p11877
Thank you for the response. I know that one (even quoted it above before editing my post ;). What I hoped for was more in the line of (automatically) requiring race organizers to comment details (for example what is missing) because sometimes the race requirements are not clearly defined or the faulty data is not visible. But I understand giving details might help cheaters to avoid that next time. Currently it is not helping transparency on the organizer side if they are also participants.
Lecaro wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:52 am
Thank you for the response. I know that one (even quoted it above before editing my post ;). What I hoped for was more in the line of (automatically) requiring race organizers to comment details (for example what is missing) because sometimes the race requirements are not clearly defined or the faulty data is not visible. But I understand giving details might help cheaters to avoid that next time. Currently it is not helping transparency on the organizer side if they are also participants.
I get your point.

There is currently no easy way to do what you are asking.

Most of the DQ's are generated automatically depending on race organiser's race settings. The ones added post event (like NE) as you point out can be confusing in the absence of a comment attached.