Results: http://zwiftpower.com/events.php?zid=242516

One for the mountain goats - the KATT (Kit At The Top) race is all about the the climb.

THE RACE: Each week we will take on the greatest ascents that Zwift has to offer – Alpe du Zwift (Watopia), Surrey Hills (London), UCI Short (Innsbruck), Rising Empire (NYC) or 3 x Richmond Hilly (Richmond), depending on the course schedule.

Many races will be either LIVE-STREAMED on the Team WKG Facebook page or featured in the Watts Up! vlogs.

PLUS…. You will unlock the awesome WKG KIT!

Rules:

1. ALL power-ups are allowed.
2. You MUST use a heart rate monitor.
3. Final results will be taken from Zwiftpower - including category upgrades and disqualifications.

Ride Hard, Ride Smart, Ride Fair, Ride On!
:?: :?: What are rules about riders entering below their Cat?? A's in Cat B etc etc...
As there are:-
3 B's In Cat C
4 C's In Cat D
:roll:
Darren Green wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:07 pm
:?: :?: What are rules about riders entering below their Cat?? A's in Cat B etc etc...
As there are:-
3 B's In Cat C
4 C's In Cat D
:roll:

Currently No Category Enforcement set up
Seems daft having categories and not enforcing them?
Fozzzer wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:54 pm
Seems daft having categories and not enforcing them?
It could be an oversight on behalf of the race organiser as description suggests category enforcement.
Aye guess so, was the same in my event tonight, Cat C 95% up around 3.8. Mind you it was billed as 30km and ended up being 55km. 43 starters only 10 finished!

I’ve never created an event, are there default settings do you know?
Fozzzer wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:58 pm
Aye guess so, was the same in my event tonight, Cat C 95% up around 3.8. Mind you it was billed as 30km and ended up being 55km. 43 starters only 10 finished!

I’ve never created an event, are there default settings do you know?
Race Organiser sets these up from their Series page.
Ah okey dokey.
Hey guys, how come the alpe KOM time is only there for some of the participants? I think I beat my fastest time but it doesn't show up in my segment times :(
KvRooijen wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:36 pm
Hey guys, how come the alpe KOM time is only there for some of the participants? I think I beat my fastest time but it doesn't show up in my segment times :(
When the race finishes at a Segment (like Alpe) it seems to cause Zwift problems recording the times for the KOM.