Does anybody know what the symbol immediately to the left of my event placing number means? It's a circle with two sections segmented off. When I hover over, it just says 'critical power'
Kevin Davis wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:35 pm
Does anybody know what the symbol immediately to the left of my event placing number means? It's a circle with two sections segmented off. When I hover over, it just says 'critical power'
Click on it and it opens the Power Curve for the ride.
uclown2002 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:39 pm
Kevin Davis wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:35 pm
Click on it and it opens the Power Curve for the ride.
Thanks
Can you tell me what the “Punch ..%” means under the w/kg (iOS) on the Profile Page?
shanebesler@shaw.ca wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:35 am
Can you tell me what the “Punch ..%” means under the w/kg (iOS) on the Profile Page?
I'm not sure how it is calculated but I understand someone at the top end would draft well but demonstrate significant short term explosive power.
Thanks for the quick response this confirms I need to draft better and significantly improve my explosive power.
Hey,

To piggyback, does anyone know of an explicit guide that explains a lot of the metrics used (see: https://imgur.com/a/d93sgaH)

For instance, what does the road icon mean (in km) next to max heart rate (i'm guessing)?

I'm guessing the X min bolt/Y sec bolt are the max power over the time interval in the race/ride?

Thanks!
mesocyclone wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:35 pm
Hey,

To piggyback, does anyone know of an explicit guide that explains a lot of the metrics used (see: https://imgur.com/a/d93sgaH)

For instance, what does the road icon mean (in km) next to max heart rate (i'm guessing)?

I'm guessing the X min bolt/Y sec bolt are the max power over the time interval in the race/ride?

Thanks!
Road icon is race distance.

Correct on your second point. Your best x mins effort displayed in watts or wkg
uclown2002 wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:08 pm
astewart wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:00 pm
How about the Orange, Blue and light blue bars over the power figures on the profile page in the "about" box.
Your highest/best field to your lowest.
So does that mean the darker colours/longer bars are stronger fields with the lighter bars being weaker, or that the orange bars are strong and the darker blue bars are weak, or the other way round?

What is 'Hrr'?
inkratlet wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:35 pm
uclown2002 wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:08 pm
astewart wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:00 pm
How about the Orange, Blue and light blue bars over the power figures on the profile page in the "about" box.
Your highest/best field to your lowest.
So does that mean the darker colours/longer bars are stronger fields with the lighter bars being weaker, or that the orange bars are strong and the darker blue bars are weak, or the other way round?

What is 'Hrr'?
If you can hover a mouse over the images a text box is displayed with further info.