Questions, banter and general discussion.
482 posts
Sorry to bother you again. Could you please mark the 1/1, 1/3, and 1/5 rides as ERROR. I removed the cable from my trainer for adjusting resistance and manually set resistance to 5, as recommended by Zwift. This significantly increased resistance and hurt my performance. Thanks, Art
artemuss wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:09 pm
Sorry to bother you again. Could you please mark the 1/1, 1/3, and 1/5 rides as ERROR. I removed the cable from my trainer for adjusting resistance and manually set resistance to 5, as recommended by Zwift. This significantly increased resistance and hurt my performance. Thanks, Art
ZPower is inherently inaccurate so it is highly unlikley you will get a consistent reading.

Those rides you mention don't seem like they are significantly out of place.
uclown2002 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:17 pm
artemuss wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:09 pm
ZPower is inherently inaccurate so it is highly unlikley you will get a consistent reading.

Those rides you mention don't seem like they are significantly out of place.
Sticky,

A drop from 220s to 170s & 180s may not seem significant to you, but it does to me. I retook the Zwift FTP test this morning and my FTP dropped from 226 to 178. Hopefully, some day I'll get up to the 220s, but I'm not getting any younger.

Art
Can you please apply a trainer upgrade to my account from 14th Jan.

Thanks,
Darren
dazling wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:02 pm
Can you please apply a trainer upgrade to my account from 14th Jan.

Thanks,
Darren
Done.
Hi,

Thanks for a great site! I got myself a new powermeter for Christmas and installed it on 2018-12-30. Compared to the estimated zPower for previous races I'm down around 50W across the board, could you please remove older results from my profile so that my category resets to B?

All the best!
Johan
jheander wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:30 pm
Hi,

Thanks for a great site! I got myself a new powermeter for Christmas and installed it on 2018-12-30. Compared to the estimated zPower for previous races I'm down around 50W across the board, could you please remove older results from my profile so that my category resets to B?

All the best!
Johan
Done.

Your category will get assigned after your next race but please start in Cat B.
Hi Sticky

Can you remove my result from Friday 1/11/19 Tour de Zwift - Stage 4.
BikeLifeTT wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:48 pm
Hi Sticky

Done.
uclown2002 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:00 pm
BikeLifeTT wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:48 pm
Hi Sticky

Done.

Much Thanks Sticky 👍