Questions, banter and general discussion.
550 posts
skyggen99@yahoo.dk wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:09 am
Hello.

I have a race "11/16/19 3R Classique Flat Race - 4 Laps (26.9km / 16.7mi 76m)" where I am over 3.2 W / kg.

My races before and after are all under 3.2 W / kg. I'm sure my trainer was uncalibrated

Regards.

Michael.
Michael

I'm sure your trainer is just fine.

I am certain you just don't want to embrace the upgrade to Cat B though.

This is now your 3rd request to have this race deleted so please accept my decision.
S.ticky wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:12 am
Hello.

I have a race "11/16/19 3R Classique Flat Race - 4 Laps (26.9km / 16.7mi 76m)" where I am over 3.2 W / kg.

My races before and after are all under 3.2 W / kg. I'm sure my trainer was uncalibrated

Regards.

Michael.
Michael

This is now your 3rd request to have this race deleted so please accept my decision.

Hey Sticky

Thanks for your quick feedback. I have no problem being a B rider. I just didn't think I belong in B as I only have a race over 3.2 w / kg for a very long time.
Don't forget, it's not race distance, it's 95% of 20 mins power... All of your racing seems to be around 3.3w/kg for your 20 mins, so sadly for you, you're right on the border of fast C and rubbish B. It just happens that it has worked against you at the moment.
Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:21 am
S.ticky wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:12 am
Hello.

Regards.

Michael.
Michael

Hey Sticky

Thanks for your quick feedback. I have no problem being a B rider. I just didn't think I belong in B as I only have a race over 3.2 w / kg for a very long time.
this Work for me https://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/muscl ... =MT4230123 + you have to do deadlifts Squats.
Hi

I have upgraded from unlisted trainer to Wahoo KickR Snap 2 - with effect from 09 Dec 2019.

Thx
Ian Fairbanks wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:19 am
Hi

I have upgraded from unlisted trainer to Wahoo KickR Snap 2 - with effect from 09 Dec 2019.

Thx
Sorted good luck.
S.ticky wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:52 pm
Ian Fairbanks wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:19 am
Hi

Thx
Sorted good luck.
Thank you Sticky
Hello Sticky,

Would it be possible to have my results upto and including "11/28/19 TBR Team Interval Racing" removed. I am new to Zwift and although very complimentary those early results were definitely a bit off. I'm not getting anywhere near those power levels, a lot of those events I wasn't even trying :D

I am on a gifted Bkool Classic and have now been shown how to calibrate it, I think the values I am getting now are much realistic of my abilities.

Cheers for the good work.

Cross Fella
Cross Fella wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:35 pm
Hello Sticky,

Would it be possible to have my results upto and including "11/28/19 TBR Team Interval Racing" removed. I am new to Zwift and although very complimentary those early results were definitely a bit off. I'm not getting anywhere near those power levels, a lot of those events I wasn't even trying :D

I am on a gifted Bkool Classic and have now been shown how to calibrate it, I think the values I am getting now are much realistic of my abilities.

Cheers for the good work.

Cross Fella
I've done that and also removed the 11/30/19.

Unfortunately bkool trainers don't play nice with zwift so tend to be very inaccurate so you will likely have further problems.
Thanks for that, will keep my eye on it.

Cheers Again