What about a blue or green lightning strike bolt in your power column? Thanks again.
Fozzzer wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:43 am
What about a blue or green lightning strike bolt in your power column? Thanks again.
Live data is green; blue is the .fit file
Merci merci! Thanks again for all the replies.
flyingpickle wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:42 pm
Finky wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:44 am
Hi - What a great website and great effort in maintaining. Is there a post or link giving us an explanation of all the columns and symbols used in the results / ranking etc ?? Most are self explanatory but others need some explaining.

Many thanks
Agreed. This would be useful. There are many labels on chart columns, for example, where some hover text would be useful. Or a link in the site footer to a key/legend that tells you what various acronyms mean.
I do not see a link for symbols in the footer. Where is it at?
Hi Sticky, thanks for the infos, another question for you why some data appear in red even my weight? Thanks and have nice holidays.
pp v wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:22 pm
Hi Sticky, thanks for the infos, another question for you why some data appear in red even my weight? Thanks and have nice holidays.
Highest/Lowest in that field.
How about the Orange, Blue and light blue bars over the power figures on the profile page in the "about" box.
astewart wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:00 pm
How about the Orange, Blue and light blue bars over the power figures on the profile page in the "about" box.
Your highest/best field to your lowest.
At my personal race results, where you can see details of the race, i see the letters N/A instead of race cat.

What does it mean?

Thnks you!
NickTol wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:15 pm
At my personal race results, where you can see details of the race, i see the letters N/A instead of race cat.

What does it mean?

Thnks you!
I don't see that on your profile but N/A is used when event organiser does not wish results to be shown; might use it on a fun nsocial ride to discourage flyers for example.