Would it be possible to provide a guide for all the symbols\icons\colours\bars used rather than having to read through this forum trail to get each answer individually?
Jfitchew wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:35 am
Would it be possible to provide a guide for all the symbols\icons\colours\bars used rather than having to read through this forum trail to get each answer individually?
Most already have text boxes.

When developer is not pre-occupied with critical or priority updates then perhaps it's something he may consider.
Thanks for the great work you are doing here at ZP, is much appreciated!

I have noticed recently some light grey arrows (barely visible) to the left of category letters on results pages. They seem to be much more common in C/D cats, but a few in higher cats also. Have tried to find some reasoning, but can't, so here I am. Any ideas?

Ta in advance for your reply/patience/stoicism :D
That is likely an upgrade from the category below instead of a UPG disqualification.
Thanks for the quick answer. I am still a bit confused though.

If you look at the results here events.php?zid=117638 it seems that everyone in Cats B, C and D has the grey arrow on the far left of the results page (left of Cat letter). In this case it could not be due to upgrades?

Anyway, thanks again for the quick response, and keep up the great work

Cheers!
Karl F wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:22 am
Thanks for the quick answer. I am still a bit confused though.

If you look at the results here events.php?zid=117638 it seems that everyone in Cats B, C and D has the grey arrow on the far left of the results page (left of Cat letter). In this case it could not be due to upgrades?

Anyway, thanks again for the quick response, and keep up the great work

Cheers!
In that event the grey error indicates the race organiser used a ZP feature to force someone in to the results when they were not recorded by zwift as finishing. It doesn't always work and often it creates some erroneous grey arrows.
Thanks for the answer!
Could we get a list of all the DQ/Filtered abbreviations posted to the Events>FAQ page?
doctordevlin wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:36 am
Could we get a list of all the DQ/Filtered abbreviations posted to the Events>FAQ page?
I believe it's on Site Admin's To Do List.

In the meantime I'll do a sticky perhaps later today.
On the far left column of the races I've done, it usually has what category I was (B, C, etc). What does the blue "M" stand for?

-J