Will it refresh my previous data? Also this should be persistent banner up top for those of us who've not been Zwiftpowering during the summer :)
Also wondering if it will refresh past races to add me to the results?
I have the same question as the other two posters.. Anyone know the answer?
ok, so I will answer my own question in case other folks find this.. After doing a race and not seeing my results here, I opted in about an hour later. It _did_ retroactively find my race. How far back it goes is anyone's guess. One caveat, it pulled in average power for that race, but not 1m/5m/etc. I have no idea if this was because I opted in after the fact or if I have a problem elsewhere. It would be great if the folks who run this were a little more transparent about how this stuff works / where data comes from. (It seems like it's pulling it all from zwift now, whereas before it seemed like it was doing more with strava, but who knows. black box. )
jcharles00 wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:29 pm
ok, so I will answer my own question in case other folks find this.. After doing a race and not seeing my results here, I opted in about an hour later. It _did_ retroactively find my race. How far back it goes is anyone's guess. Once caveat, it pulled in average power for that race, but not 1m/5m/etc. I have no idea if this was because I opted in after the fact or if I have a problem elsewhere. It would be great if the folks who run this were a little more transparent about how this stuff works / where data comes from. (It seems like it's pulling it all from zwift now, whereas before it seemed like it was doing more with strava, but who knows. black box. )
I am not part of the zwiftpower team but can help with some of your questions.

Zwiftpower no longer relies on strava so nothing is pulled from there.

The 1-5-20 min power is captured from live data so if you weren't opted in at the time then that can't be recovered.
Thanks for the info!
Gutted. I haven't been on Zwift for a while but still paid my subs to keep all my stats in place etc.

I come third in a race today only to find out I have to opt in when I thought I was already in. All my history is there but not my last race.

Not a happy bunny. I'd have thought I would have been opted in; as I have all my previous stats in Zwiftpower and rider ratings. If they change the rules they should let you know by email so you dont lose data. Grrrr....
how do I opt in my last 2 races have not posted
deanlazenbt@att.net wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:45 am
how do I opt in my last 2 races have not posted
There is a huge image with instructions at top of this post!