I'm not convinced it would change much apart from making me unhappy. It's not like I'm new to riding or Zwift where you get the steep improvement curve, I'm right at the top of that curve on the plateau. I don't really see the type of racing affecting things that much

Sure some structure may help me, but there's no fun in that and I only Zwift)ride for fun and enjoyment.

I think one day I may make it to be a bad B, but it's far from certain. Sometimes there's a limit to how far a person can or cannot go in their ability.
If I was a C racer I would want race against you. If I were to get a good result in your races, I get better ranking. RIDE ON.
weeksy59@hotmail.com wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:22 am
Thisisthematt wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:50 pm
It doesn't sound like great training if you don't have 3 efforts in 90 days at full intensity.
Trust me on this, i'm right at full intensity every race.. Yesterday included.
Yea that was a more general statement, not aimed at you.
You can always race a few races as cat B and see how you like it.
The only draw back is - even though you feel you are giving it your all, if your really just racing C and you really have a little more to give, then holding a wheel of a faster rider may pull your power above 3.2 WPK and put in B.
Don't you race A/B/C/D riders in every race anyway?
Unless your in a Hare and Hounds race, you all start together so you should know how you stack up against the other Cats.
Are you holding back and not chasing B & A riders now?
If so, then you are really a B already, you just have not applied yourself yet.
Don't be scared to be better, this game is not really real.
The effort is very real but the discrepancies between different trainers and the overt cheating does not justify holding yourself back.
That is just my opinion. You are free to do whatever you want. You are still well within the rules.
Nothing was meant to be demeaning, just thought provoking.
I too would be happy to ride with you any day but I'm I Cat B and your faster than me!
Race in Cat B.
Fozzzer wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:30 am
Race in Cat B.
Race me in C and see if you get gold u pick the event and time hit me back here and see you there
bath salts wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:52 am
Fozzzer wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:30 am
Race in Cat B.
Race me in C and see if you get gold u pick the event and time hit me back here and see you there
I'll race you big boy ! 10:20am Friday. 3R 3 laps Richmond.
okay you sign up for it first, then i will sign up. i think you talking about this race: events.php?zid=173489
if so sound good
bath salts wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:25 am
okay you sign up for it first, then i will sign up. i think you talking about this race: events.php?zid=173489
if so sound good
I'm in.... one thing i'm not... is scared ;) I enjoy racing and you along with a couple of others are what i class as the boys to beat... so lets have some fun.

Will be an interesting one as i'm 99.9% sure i can't beat you in the last 300m.... So need a plan B.

Intrestingly, my race on the same Innsbruck 4 lapper you did a couple of days ago, my finishing time was 18s quicker than yours.. So don't count me out just yet.
@Bath Salts and Steve. Can you guys live steam this battle on mixer with both your point of view in one stream. This will be fun to watch. May the best guy win.